I really tried to capture the first year of Avery growing in perspective to something. But I kind of petered out towards the end. Especially when her growing really slowed down. And in case you were curious, I think Avery is wearing newborn pajamas in the first six month pictures. Then I found a pair of the same jammies in six month size that she is wearing in the rest of the pictures.
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
6 months
7 months
One year
The biggest change is from the 1 month to 1year...although I am still kicking myself for not starting this as soon as we got home.









3 comments:
That is an awesome idea. Would have liked to know this 8 months ago!
Guess you will have to have another baby (or two) to do it Alexis!!! :)
I love this idea! I think I tried to do it with E but then gave up after three months. :) Maybe this next time, but who am I kidding.... probably not!
Post a Comment