First off, this is for my dad who told me on the phone that I needed to make a pumpkin for A. Here is a picture just to assure him that she does indeed have her very own official pumpkin.
Just cause. She is cute.
No thank you, I don't want a cheerio. When she is in the midst of any mess making she is sure to offer us a part of the mess-maybe then she thinks if we are included then it is OK.
Crayons. J and W have been spending hours building things out of crayons lately.
A trying on some of the boys past Halloween costumes.
First time she rode in a shopping cart.
Kind of looks like she is going to throw that box of pudding at me doesn't it?
I tried the jumper again today. She was not thrilled about the idea. Initially.
Then she came alive.
For about 5 minutes or so. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment