Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkins

The kindergarten class had a field trip to the pumpkin patch today.  I mean, what is fall without at least one trip to a pumpkin patch?   A and I met the class there.  The boys rode the school bus...I think it was a first for them.
    We arrived before the bus so I took the opportunity to get a pic of A at her first pumpkin patch but
    she wasn't down with me leaving her by the strange muddy pumpkins to move away to get a picture.
   Aren't the speckled pumpkins awesome?
 I think she is pointing at other pumpkins.
The boys made their selections pretty quickly.  We were in shorts and tees because it was in the upper 60's/lower 70's here which felt pretty hot to us!  It is dropping into the 50's for a high this weekend-I am excited!
A sixth grade class was paired with each kindergarten class to help out.  It was cute.  Do you see the sixth grader helping the kinder there in the pic?  And J getting his pumpkin weighed.
   Family day at the base.  This is the best pic I could get.  W looks a little pained.  He was done with
   trying to get a pic with all three of them looking.

The kids and I went to a nursery this past weekend when Geoff was working to get some fall decor for
our front porch.  And we had to get a pic by this huge pumpkin!
And I just like this pic of our whole crew out on a walk.  Don't ask why W is riding a pink tricycle instead of his bicycle.  :)
                 

No comments: