Thursday, October 4, 2012

Texas Visit

Avery and I flew to Texas last week for a mini FJC work trip.  We met up with Papap and Grandma.  We also got to see Uncle Matt, Aunt Amy and Chloe and Logan for dinner one night.  I didn't bring my camera with me (just my iPhone) so I didn't get many pictures.  Mostly pics of our travels. 
I had to get creative to keep A busy on the travel day.  Here she is trying to get pretzels out of a cup.
 
My mom and I took Avery to the pool one morning.  Afterwards, Papap watched A while my mom and I had a great manicures and pedicures at the hotel spa.
Travel day home.  Papap and Grandma traveled back with us so it was nice to have the company and extra hands with all of the baby stuff!

 Back at home we went to a local museum called the Favell museum.  We have lived here almost three years and hadn't been there yet.  It is a personal collection of Indian artifacts and art.  Wow.  It was quite impressive.  I would have taken pictures but no photography is allowed.  So we took some photos outside.  Wyatt decided he wanted to use my camera - it totally looked as if he was aiming at our bellies when he took it but here is the result:
 And pic #2 courtesy of Wyatt:
 Check out Wyatt's face!


The boys wanted to show off their swinging skills to Papap and Grandma so we headed to the park.  The weather is gorgeous right now!

No comments: