Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Preschool Projects

Aside from drawings and paintings, here are some of the recent projects the boys' did in preschool this year. Their class made a robot out of recycleable materials and won a little prize at the local college:

Some tie-dyed butterflies:



Pots they painted for....

...their bean plants (I forgot the official name). W's blossomed early (I asked him if he got a hold of some Miracle Grow but J's is catching up now:


Stain-glass fish made with tissue paper and wax paper (I love these):



Easter eggs made with rice:


Their basket weave-bags for Easter egg hunting:



They each grew wheat grass in an egg (do you see half the egg shell?) Funny, I didn't see that until the wind blew one over and it fell out and broke-hence only one wheat grass left for the picture:

Their milk carton houses...they had to learn their address to bring their carton home. The drawing below is W's family portrait...the big scribble toward the bottom is me with the baby in my belly:


J's quaint house:


J's tie-dyed shirt (I didn't even get a pic of W's yet)...before I washed them incorrectly and now they are PINK! Too bad their teacher's dryer was out because she normally finishes them for the class. But I must not have rinsed them long enough before I washed them:

No comments: