
The boys are growing everyday. I can't believe they are turning five in just three months!
I keep going into their closet and removing shirts that are too short and all the pants (I think we are at ten pairs) that have been completely torn out at the knees. I won't be buying the boys any shorts this summer. They will be wearing frayed jean shorts all summer!


We took these pictures outside to try to get some of the landscaping in the pictures. It is fun seeing the trees and flowers return for the spring.
Just a couple of weeks ago I was walking around thinking that everything was dead. Then our landscapers showed up and said everything was looking great...whaaat? And I swear the next day leaves were showing and little flowers were budding...and the yard started turning green. Which just confirms I don't have a green thumb at all. I can confidently say that I need to stick with planting pansies. That is about all I have managed to successfully grow! We have lots of weeding to do in some areas and we have a lot of cleaning up to do on the garage-side of the house.
The mulch/rocks etc. didn't last long with the dogs. Here is what it used to look like:
Katy's favorite spot is high up on the yard next to that black post to greet us and everytime she does it is like a mulch slide where everything rolls down onto the ground and mixes in with the rocks. It is a disaster. Geoff has been busy with the fence, and fertilizing all of our trees and bushes and trying to put larger rocks in place of the mulch to alleviate the problem.


No comments:
Post a Comment