
Happy Mother's Day to our fabulous mothers...and to all of you mom's out there...sending big hugs to all of you!
We had a wonderful weekend...it went by so fast. There was a squadron "First Friday" Friday night which was fun to see everyone out. Then Saturday we had our squadron commander from Kadena over for dinner (he is just in town for two weeks) with our other friends here that know him...it was fun catching up. And what a career he has had. He is now headed back to Japan in a couple of weeks to be the wing commander this time...with a star on his shoulder. Wow.

We celebrated Mother's Day going to church, brunch and to the park. W refused to take a pic with me at the park...so here I am with J (I'll take what I can get):
And my friend Christina and I treated ourselves to pedicures that afternoon. Did I mention she was moving? In just a few months? Great news for them but sad news for us...they have been such great friends to us.
I LOVED my cards from Geoff and the boys. Especially the nice presents the boys made at school.

My necklace from J:I LOVED my cards from Geoff and the boys. Especially the nice presents the boys made at school.


Close-up of the one from W:

Their cards with decorative hearts they made:

Wearing my new necklaces:
And a heart cloud the boys spotted in the sky.




No comments:
Post a Comment