Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Special Moments

Our weather has turned fabulous again. I love it. High 60's, low 70's and cool breezes. The weather allowed Geoff to start working on the fence. Not sure he would consider that a "special moment" but that's OK. He especially hasn't been fond of walking up and down the hill with the auger or with full wheelbarrow of cement. But it is looking great and he has been working hard. I think almost all the posts are in. The boys have been good little helpers.


In fact, W stayed home last Saturday with Geoff to help him with the fence and J came with me on a shopping trip over the hill. W kept calling J on the phone while we were gone - it was SO cute! I wish I had my camera or video with me to get a shot of J chatting away on my cell to W while riding in the cart at Costco. I think they had four or five seperate phone conversations throughout the day. I would answer the phone and hear W say "Mommy!? I need to talk to JACK."
The boys are getting big. Here they are out on the deck:




Katy has been making us laugh lately. Notice we don't have any outdoor furniture? Well, first of all, we have never had such a great deck, second of all, Katy is obsessed with our stuff. Geoff just moved our glider back up from the crawl space and it was so funny to watch her just stand there for a long time and balance herself while it moved. We just ordered an outdoor table set so we are going to have to keep her off the new set--the silly girl:








J playing:

W snuggling Geoff's legs...

Not a lot else going on...just starting to plan our house projects (especially the outdoor ones) now that the weather is nice. Happy Friday!

No comments: