Give me a 3! and a 5! Happy 35th birthday honey!
Geoff' (and Uncle Matt) celebrated another birthday last week (I just realized this post never got posted-I can't seem to get blogger to upload pictures and it is doing it again. I can't get the picture with Geoff and the boys to post!) So I will have to add that picture later.
I made a chocolate cake. It tasted delicious.
But it was not very pretty.
It looks like I backed over it with my car.
I am blaming the altitude. Really. I think I need to start paying attention to the "high altitude" baking instructions. We are over 4,000 feet here. I noticed this the last time I made another cake that I have made at least 30 times before...it just kind of sank. I made two 8-inch rounds and they both sank so I only made half a cream cheese frosting recipe (I always seem to have way too much after) and just didn't bother covering the sides. It wasn't going to help the cause too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment