J and W's preschool took a little field trip to a local pumpkin patch this week. I hadn't realized until we got there that we haven't been to a real pumpkin patch in a couple of years. In Florida, we always went to a little set-up our church put together on their property. It was hard to get pictures because we were right next to a highway. Same with our previous city in Florida...we went to our church as well. So the last time we went to a real patch is while visiting our friends in Indiana one fall. So even though this pumpkin patch was small, it was nice to have an actual field of pumpkins and a nice back drop for pictures.
I had to crop this picture because my finger or something was in the corner of the picture...but I think it is so cute of W:
J running through the patch:
Me having to tickle the boys to get them to smile:
Otherwise, I get this:
More running and more blue skies:
Pumpkin patches are sparse this year due to water shortages. And this farm said their pumpkin crop was almost destroyed when we had a hail storm in July. I remember the storm too because our landscapers were outside working when it started to hail.
We are really blessed with this preschool and their teachers. Yay Fall!



No comments:
Post a Comment