Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Disaster Central

I am having one of those days. I feel like "disaster central"...I cannot find my cell phone (for the second time this week), my house is a disaster, the boys need haircuts, I have a mile-long to-do list, the boys' room is half-painted and stuff is everywhere, we are missing two libary books, I have accumulated another five loads of laundry, and the garage is a disaster. I have to get more organized so I will stop losing my keys, my cell phone, my wallet etc.
I decided to put this on the blog as my motivation to get busy. I notice that "disaster central" seems to occur when the boys haven't taken a nap in more than four days. Before all this productivity starts, here are a couple of more pictures from Papap and Grandma's visit:
Does anyone recognize this? The lite brite? My mom did quite well saving our old toys. But it shows that my brother and I must not have been too destructive either. I will be lucky if J and W's toys survive until they are 5 let alone for 30+ years!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are NOT the only person with "disaster central"---trust me!

Cool Lite Brite. They don't look like that these days. Your mom did do an awesome job saving toys, like the barbie mansion. :) I don't save toys-I sell those suckers to make some $$ back!