The boys started preschool today. It is a little preschool with a maximum of 12 kids and two teachers. It is a 4-day preschool but the teacher was kind enough to let us go part-time so the boys are just going for two days.


W:

The boys were excited to go and especially excited to bring their lunch.
J:
W:
They were a little nervous when they arrived but it seems like a really great group of kids so I think they will enjoy it.
When I picked them up and asked about their day here are some of the responses I received:
"Mommy you took too long to pick me up."
"We painted."
"I painted a digger and a dump truck."
"Melody had a whistle. She blew it and said (while yelling) "Park your tricycles!!" Then she made us get in a line."
"I just want to go one day."
3 comments:
seriously? You couldn't throw that teacher a bone and at least dress them in different shirts??
; )
Happy boys, as always.
They are different Steph...one has a brown shirt, and one has a navy. And we kept one of the boys hair shorter and parted to the opposite side. :) Thanks very much.
So sorry - couldn't see the two colors of the shirts in the pics. love it! Love the idea of the teachers looking at which side the part is on! h aha.
Post a Comment