...and lots of good deals on cereal. And you can see J and W got creative making trains with some of the food and drinks containers after we returned home.
Fuel/tanker cars:
Fuel/tanker cars:
Box cars:
Another fuel car:
We also went to a garage sale this morning and got some fun things. I told the boys that we used their Valentines Day (I know..that was awhile ago) money to buy the trains, books, and animals we found.
W said: "I want the toys and the money too."
Me: "Well, if you want the money, then we have to go take all of this back to the garage sale."
W: "I don't want the money."
Then at the exact same time, the boys woke early from their nap. They were even on different sides of the house. And they both were grumpy. And had very runny noses. And were sneezing. And were coughing. Full-on colds. Healthy as horses this morning and out of nowhere this cold appeared. Miserable. I told them at the store we could get them some Jello since they weren't feeling good.
After W had one and a half containers of Jello he said "I need more Jello, I still have a cough." If only Jello made coughs go away!
And now Geoff is home...we had some yummy Mexican lasagna for dinner and are enjoying the sunset.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous today. I am loving this weather. I do not miss the FL humidity one bit. We are enjoying all of our new trees. Hopefully this week our landscaping job will be complete. Just plants, gravel, mulch, staking the trees, and finishing touches left to do. They will plant one more larger tree after our gutters go in on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
1 comment:
Wow, what a gorgeous skyline! You are correct to not miss the Florida humidity. My goodness- it has been stifling hot here the last couple weeks. I think we are in for a super hot summer to make up for the super cold winter.
Post a Comment