We signed all the papers on St. Patty's Day...and the little Caterpillar and the large Caterpillar arrived Thursday and started moving the earth around in order to "shape" the back yard.
Stage 1
With a little bit of this...
and that....
Caterpillar smoothed it out:
On Friday came the arrival of half of our boulders in a dump truck. The boys and I had fun watching Don arrive....lift the flaps...raise the bed...and BOOM! Then he would leave to go to the mountains for more...the biggest boulder that landed shook our whole house! They projected 14 loads of boulders.
Arrival of the first load:
Arrival of the fifth or so load:
Boys on the boulders:

2 comments:
I like the yellow tractor hiding in the brush in the first pic. What are the boulders for? I can't wait to see how it looks after its done!
Wow, you weren't kidding that you were getting boulders!! They are huge! Can't wait to see more pictures as the landscaping continues!
Post a Comment