Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To the Dentist!

Another six months...another dental cleaning for the boys. We are very happy about our new dental practice here...the hygienist was super patient and explained each step of the process to the boys before she performed it.
Here is J listening (he was really listening...and then feeling the brush on his finger)

W was a little hesitant for a moment...then did fine. J didn't make a peep the whole time except to look at Geoff and say "I'm not crying daddy...I am being brave." =)
The dental practice just completed renovations on their building-that very day. It was really nice...complete with a keurig maker, lots of coffee choices, and fun magazines in the waiting room. I asked the receptionist if I could hang out there in my free time!
I didn't get any pics of W getting his cleaning (that happened last time too) but here is one of him in his post-cleaning excitement! (I wish I could get that excited about a new toothbrush and some dental floss--and that is without even getting a toy folks-the toys in his hand were from home) Ok, just kidding. He is really not that excited. This is just his go-to expression when I ask him "to smile!"
See, here is W eating a yogurt sundae earlier that day...same expression.

No comments: