We are now the proud owners of baby chicks!
Chicks!
Chicks!
Chicks!
Chicks!
Only kidding. No chicks at our house. Except for me, Katy and Bear that is.
But we can see why so many people here decide to have their own chickens! They claim it is for the fresh eggs but I think it is because the chicks are SO cute! A local store has on their marquee: Chicks are here! So the boys and I went in last week to see all the different breeds of hen chicks, turkey chicks, and rooster chicks they had. They are so cute, fluffy, and sweet under their heat lamps just peeping away.
We got to visit some of our friends yesterday and they have their own chicks. Three.fluffy.adorable.chicks. Two yellow ones and one dark one. It was so fun to watch them bounce around. The boys even got to hold them.
Oh, I wish I had a video of J's face when one of the chicks pooped on the ground. He looked completely revolted. And then he didn't want to hold THAT chick for the rest of the evening.
Thanks for the fun evening K and J!
No comments:
Post a Comment