Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mass-Posting

I am mass-posting right now bc I won't have internet (or cable) at our house by tomorrow! I cancelled both for the next few months due to our travels. I will still be posting but probably not attaching pictures for awhile.
I wanted to post some pics from last week before I leave.
We had a visit from Papap, we finished swim lessons, and we had our first outing to the splash pad.
PAPAP.
Getting a lift:
Sharing a smile:
W feeding Papap cheerios:
J feeding Papap cheerios:
Give me a kiss!
J.wore.out.out.for.the.count. J logged some good sleep hours on Papap's chest as an infant...he must have been having flashbacks:

SWIM.
W swimming through a hula hoop:

J showing some serious resistance before swimming through hula hoop:
And he does just fine:

This picture is hysterical!
On the right you see Coach Mary cheering and J screaming (seriously, click this pic to see J's face right next to her) He was upset for station #1 (the station before Coach Mary) and Coach Mary's station...as soon as Station #2 was over, both he and J were as happy as can be....it is just the anticipation of Coach Mary that stresses them out. Coach Mary is tough as nails and they have to "jump in!", "turn around!", and "get the wall!" at her station. She wants them to be able to react if an emergency happens. And she quickly caught on that it was just when they saw her that they got upset. But they willingly give her kisses and talk about "Coach Mary" all the time at home. And at the end of the class she told me "Just you wait mama, I am going to get J and W to smile at me one of these days."

W anticipating his turn and J not even standing up:

Off you go (W underwater here):
Here he comes:

And he did it! I just don't have a picture! Here is some of J....
"J, GET the wall!!"


Saying good-bye to Coach Jackie:
SPLASH PAD.
We had lots of fun at the splash pad...mainly using his truck to block the fountains and then running from it:




J had fun...but not as much as W. He only wanted to go near the sprays if I came with him...and I wasn't dressed for water that day...so he spent most of our first splash pad outing on the bench next to me...poor guy. Here is J running with his truck:

1 comment:

Amber said...

precious pics! Looks like you guys have been having fun!