Friday, May 8, 2009

Twin Skin

Ok, so after having the boys my belly is just not quite attractive...I still have some stretched skin and if any of you saw the episode where Kate (of Jon and Kate plus Eight) reveals her belly before having plastic surgery...it is very similar...but just not as extreme.

The boys were in my bed trying to wake me up the other day and saw a glimpse of my belly. Whenever they see it...they press on it and burst out laughing (I am surprised it doesn't gross them out)...and this morning was no exception. They both started pushing on it and then said "mommy, we are rolling the dough!" I laughed so hard (although really it isn't very funny =). There is really nothing else to do...because my belly does look a lot like a lump of bread dough.......but the following pictures illustrate why **warning***this is not for those with weak stomachs.............
My 12-week pregnant belly (which at the time I thought was SO big):

My 36-week pregnant belly--this is what did in the skin!:
Ha ha! People would tell me that I didn't look big until they actually saw my belly! I seriously had a 90 degree angle at the top...my short torso just had no where to put it.

2 comments:

kanb said...

WOH!

Melissa said...

that is so awesome....the belly and their comment. :)