The boys are having fun in their swim lessons. They prefer just gliding in the water rather than kicking and swimming but that will come. They are worlds better than me about holding their breath underwater...I still can't do that!
Their Wed class is smaller and quieter...today there were only four boys (and at times just J and W) so I tried to get some pictures.
Coach Andrea brought out the noodles at one point and the boys quickly got into trouble bc they were swinging them around and lifting them high in the air and saying "rocket ship!" She is very patient with them but I noticed the noodles disappeared pretty quickly (such smart coaches)! Here is Coach Andrea...they like her lots and it is funny to hear them say her name...
Noodles...or rocketships?

W's turn to float on his back (and kick) while holding the noodle on his chest...not sure what he is doing here but it makes for a funny picture:

Their favorite part was walking on this "boat-like" contraption at the end...they are supposed to run or walk and jump off...then swim to the edge of the pool. J went first so I missed him the first time bc I was walking down from the balcony....here is J's second jump:
W's turn to float on his back (and kick) while holding the noodle on his chest...not sure what he is doing here but it makes for a funny picture:
Their favorite part was walking on this "boat-like" contraption at the end...they are supposed to run or walk and jump off...then swim to the edge of the pool. J went first so I missed him the first time bc I was walking down from the balcony....here is J's second jump:
And play-by-play of W's take 2:
Here I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment