Thursday, May 14, 2009

9:20 p.m.

I was counting on the boys having a great night of sleep last night since they finally napped yesterday (after seven straight days of no naps)...and they tend to sleep well after they take naps. I was watching American Idol and folding laundry and I could hear them messing around and laughing in their room. Obviously doing anything but sleeping. A little after 9 p.m. I went down the hall to put laundry in our room and I noticed the boys light was on. Uh oh.

I peeked in and saw W asleep in his bed...

...then peeked over J's bed to see it empty and him on the floor:


Half under the bed and with the rocking chair almost on top of him. So I turned out the light, moved the rocking chair, and took another picture (of course).

He almost has his hands behind his head (like he sleeps in the car)...and as I was leaving I saw the air purifier unplugged and under the light switch. Guess they decided they weren't ready to sleep when I put them in their room. Our little vampires who don't require much (or at times) any sleep.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, this is great! I love that he was sleeping on the floor!!!

Melissa said...

those crazy boys