Me: "Say thank you and bye bye to your friends (and teachers)."
W (yelling): "Bye Bye trucks. Bye boat."
I guess we know where his priorities are. Trucks man. It's all about the trucks. Here are some pictures of him and J playing with their trucks in the dirt. The dirt is our yard. I knew there had to be an advantage to not having any grass.
(Please folks, I know you are DYING to know who did our landscaping...but we will keep it a secret...)
Kachow!
Take #1:
Let's not forget about J. Here he is and please enjoy a picture replay of him asking/begging for a shovel.
J:
Hey J...
"MommMEEE....my shovel!"
"MoMEEE....shovel!"
It's right over here.
Do I have to do everything myself?
Back to the drawing board. MOM MEE. Shovel please.
2 comments:
Love the last pic of J. So grown-up looking. I also love their red hats! Great photos!
Those boys are just too precious, Andrea! You are such a good mommy and I'm sure they are a lot of fun right now. How nice that Geoff came home early! I hope both boys are feeling better!
Love, Heather
Post a Comment