I put them to bed a little after 7 p.m. last night because they took a wimpy nap Thursday and no nap Tuesday and Wednesday. So I expected to see J's smiling face around 7 a.m. (12 hours of sleep for them is a rarity but that is their maximum threshold) When I didn't see him...I went in to make sure he was OK. This is what I saw:
Hmmm...I guess he was getting up...then decided to sleep a little bit longer...right.on.the.floor.
I still didn't see him at 8 a.m. (gasp!)...so I checked on him again:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
And when 9 a.m. came and went....I couldn't believe it. At 9:30 I peaked in and saw J just sitting on the floor with a grin.
W had already been up for 3 1/2 hours at this point! It was nice to spend some one-on-one time with him - I don't get to do that very often so it was a special morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment