Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick. Again.

W and I just returned from yet another trip to the ER. Good thing we live so close to the hospital! The poor guy's temperature went up from 102.7 to 103.3 (and rising) while we were in the E.R. He was a little furnace. The doctor was really nice and we were only there for about 1 1/2 hours so no complaints here. He has strep and a slight ear infection. After they pumped him with both Tylenol and Motrin and prescribed some antibiotics...we went home and he started to pick up a little.

Geoff literally arrived home from a trip and I left him with J for the ER. The boys are rarely apart....so when I started backing up the van W yelled "Mommy, we forgot Jack!" =)

Please pray for our immune systems. Geoff always said when I was pregnant that he hoped "the boys would get Andrea's hair and my immune system" but I don't think it worked out that way.

3 comments:

pheather said...

Oh, Andrea - we will pray for the immune systems. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this again - yuck. I hope Wyatt feels better soon. And "We forgot Jack!" is SO funny and cute!

Melissa said...

Your poor family. I'm sorry. I'll pray for your guys' health.

kanb said...

Oh I hope W is feeling better!! Poor little man.