Thursday, October 30, 2008
Mommy Foiled
So this morning I get the boys decked out in hats, coats, shoes, and even mittens. It was COLD! We head outside for a walk but the boys wanted to play in the driveway instead. I manage to get J in the stroller but W is standing by his play jeep just shaking his head at me saying "noooo...nooo walk." I told him that J and I and the dogs were going to go without him. I went to get the dogs and came back and W still did not want to go. So I did the "alright then we are going to go without you." And I walked around the van to the other side and started across the yard toward the street. I was waiting (and hoping and envisioning) for W to come running after us but instead he stepped around the van, looked at us, waved his little mitten hand and said "bye bye!" Backfired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that backfires most of the time, so don't feel bad. :)
Post a Comment