Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Indiana


On our Indiana trip we stayed with one of my best friends Claudia (we went to Purdue and high school together) and her family. We celebrated Geoff's birthday, we played Euchre, we jogged (Claudia is the one that got me into running), we went to a great pumpkin patch/apple orchard, we went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum, and we visited my Grandpa. It was full-up fall (at least the week we were there) and I loved wearing jackets and sweaters again.

Here are some pictures from our visit.
Audrey with the birthday candle--she ate the biggest piece of cake I have ever seen.
Putting final touches on Geoff's b-day cake (decorated by Audrey and Geoff):

Liam, Claudia, me and Wyatt at the Children's museum:
At the pumpkin patch...in front of a skyscraper of pumpkins, gords, and corn...you don't get to see that everywhere!
I asked W to stand next to the pumpkin....so he turned around and s.l.o.w.l.y backed up to it.

Up close to a gazillion live bees:
J holding a baby pumpkin:
W posing with his wagon:
W running out of the maze (like his hair is on fire):

J running out of maze (also with his hair on fire):
Claudia, Liam, and Jim (Audrey was at school):
Tasting apples in the orchard store...we didn't get W's apple away fast enough...he already ate a good bit of the core (guess he was hungry):
Eating apples back at the house:


Claudia ran Liam to sleep...
W with Claudia:
Trying to get a group shot...3 out of 4 looking isn't bad-thanks for having us Claudia and Jim-we had so much fun!

Family picture with Grandpa/Great-Grandpa:

Enjoying the view from the porch:
Grandpa and I...we love you!

1 comment:

kanb said...

What an AWESOME post!! I had no idea you were on vacation- and what a great vacation!!! Ahhh, Purdue. I will have to take Shawn there one day. I LUH-HUVED the pictures!!!! Good to see Claudia, too.