Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Purdue


We took a trip to West Lafayette, Indiana last week. Where!? Yes, my alma mater is tucked in the middle of corn fields in Indiana...I wanted to show Geoff and the boys where I went to school. It felt like I was home when I was there. I didn't realize how much I missed that place. There were a lot of changes in the past decade (lots of new cafes, yoga studios, new hotels, etc.) but everything was so familiar. Even the weather was the way I remembered fall to be...cool and windy with overcast skies. A big part of missing Purdue are the friends I met there. So many good friends and the BEST roommates ever. I couldn't have been more blessed with the people I met at school.....

We walked around the campus. The boys walked in front of the Memorial Union backwards. I don't know why...they just did...while they were busting up laughing. Then we had lunch at the Union and I had to go to a bookstore to get a new stash of Purdue gear.

W and I in front of the Memorial Union:

The boys and I sitting by the fountain in the Engineering mall:

The boys playing around the fountain:


Go Purdue!

No comments: