J really enjoyed being the scarecrow.
Here is J with his friend Bo:
Here is J with his friend Rylee:
Yes, J was in that scarecrow spot for a loonnng time.
W, me, and J:
W, me, and J:
On our drive home W said "no naptime no naptime." And then I look back and see J already asleep and W has very heavy eyes. It was still 2 hours until naptime. So I tried as hard as I could to wake them up but it just wasn't worth crashing my new van to do it. J woke up immediately when I pulled into our driveway-typical for him. But W stayed asleep even as I carried him in and took off his shoes and laid him on the couch...and that is where he still is asleep...on the couch. No sign of waking up. All those pumpkins most have been exhausting! So I have one taking a nap right now and one running around playing with his tractor. This means mommy will have no free time today. Oh well. I will settle for putting them down for an earlier bedtime.
By the way, before I finished this post, W woke up and both boys are throwing their bouncy balls around the kitchen.
3 comments:
days like that drain my brain of any hope of being a fun mommy. It's a throw-your-hands-up-in-defeat feeling. I hear you woman! Oh and LOVED your pirates. I didn't even know that ON had costumes. The pirate costumes look very professional- loved the coats and those hats!!
Really cute pirates...Johnny Depp's got nothing on those boys!! :) Sorry no mommy time, but it made for a funny story that we could all relate to!
Ours sleep really well after going to the pumpkin patch too - maybe pumpkins and turkey have something in common???? Thanks for sharing their cuteness with us!
Post a Comment