Such a happy green frog.
I can't believe it is 1 July. June really went by fast for me. We had big storms yesterday so it was nice and cool out this morning. The boys, dogs, and I went on a jog to the park and could actually stay and play for a good hour without getting too hot.
Speaking of the dogs, Katy and Bear are very different in regards to doing their "business." Katy NEVER poops when we go on walks or runs. Ever. Bear does 98.9% of the time. And at the worst possible moments. You know, just when a car (or two) will actually stop at an intersection to let us cross the street....and Bear decides (right in the middle of the crosswalk and with a full audience) to poop.
Speaking of the dogs, Katy and Bear are very different in regards to doing their "business." Katy NEVER poops when we go on walks or runs. Ever. Bear does 98.9% of the time. And at the worst possible moments. You know, just when a car (or two) will actually stop at an intersection to let us cross the street....and Bear decides (right in the middle of the crosswalk and with a full audience) to poop.
And I am pretty sure she has almost crashed Geoff on his bike a couple of times going to a dead stop to poop while he is riding fast on his bike with the dogs sprinting on either side of him. Or when I walk an entire very long street with not one person in site...she will stop right in front of the one person on the whole street...to poop in their yard or on the sidewalk in front of their yard. This creates quite a logistical challenge for me. I have a dog leash wrapped around each hand and I am pushing the stroller. So I park the stroller, get a bag out and as I am taking care of the poop....Katy will inevitably see a squirrel and dash away from me while she knows my guard is down. Silly, crazy wonderful dogs.
2 comments:
I have the same poop problem with Hank! If I don't make sure that he goes before we run, he will do the sudden stop and poop thing, too! He's almost pulled my arm out of the socket a few times. I love all the new pics of your boys. Also, thanks for your money-saving blog entry - I just checked out 5 magazines from the library yesterday - FUN! I also started reading "Bringing Up Boys." I get so many great ideas from you! :)
Love, Heather
That's great. Gotta love a poop post weather its about your kids or dogs.
Snoop Froggy Frog-I love it.
Post a Comment