I am loving the song "Johnny and June" by Heidi Newfield. Have you heard it? It is based on Johnny Cash and June Carter.
The chorus:
"I wanna love like Johnny and June, Rings of fire burnin' with you, I wanna walk the line, Walk the line, 'Till the end of time, I wanna love, Love ya that much, Cash it all in, Give it all up, When you're gone, I wanna go too, Like Johnny and June"
*Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
*You Never Let Go by Matt Redman
*Only You by David Crowder Band
*I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
*Let Go by Ingrid Michaelson
*Say by John Mayer
*Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
*Fields of Gold (new version) by Sting
*Never Alone by BarlowGirl
*He Reigns by Newsboys
What have you been listening to lately?
1 comment:
I LOVE a bunch of those songs on your list (Stop and Stare, I'm Yours, Say, Bleeding Love) as do the girls. The girls run around screaming "KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP KEEP BLEEDING LOVE". I am listening to the radio more as I'm trying to watch less and less TV.
Post a Comment