That would be me. I tried hiding at least five times today from the boys...and I bust out laughing before they even have a chance to really search for me. I tried the closet in their room four times! And each time I tried as hard as I could not to laugh out loud (I can see them through the slots on the door) and the puzzled look on their faces KILLS me. So they hear my muffled laughter and find me instantly.
1 comment:
I'm probably close to being just as bad. They always know where to find me (maybe I leave a trail of bread crumbs or something when I walk)! When they can see me (for example, ,behind the bathroom door) through the gap between the door and the door jamb, they stare and I bust up! Its like they want me to do the surprising.
Post a Comment