Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ready Go

Here is a video of W moving across the pool with his swim instructor on his seventh (out of eight) swim lesson...fully dressed. The purpose is to get him to roll over on his back if he falls into water. He had a little trouble deciding which way to flip today...I personally think the extra clothes and shoes confused him. =) The girl in the water is the swim instructor's granddaughter trying to get video using an underwater camera...hopefully we'll get to see how some of their videos turn out too.

3 comments:

pheather said...

That is so amazing! It is so great that the boys are learning how to do that. I am very impressed!

Melissa said...

that is so great that they know how to do that. :)

Mayfield Family said...

I think they are already better swimmers than me! You'd have to push me off the diving board too. They should teach those skills in all swim classes. Our swim classes are just songs and floating around!