Jack was the star student of his class last week. It is a fun week. On the first day of the week, we bring in pictures and a story about Jack. And each day for the rest of the week he can bring the following on each day: something special to share (he chose Katy and Bear), a favorite book, a favorite healthy snack, and a guessing jar. Here is Jack below showing a puppy pic of Bear. I only got a couple of pics of the share time because I was behind him holding both dogs and trying to keep Katy from eating out of the garbage can. Jack did great and the dogs did great. I was a little nervous because they are 11 now and it is crazy hot in their classroom and did I mention there are 28 second graders?
Look for Avery!
My accidental picture of Jack's feet and Bear's side.
Avery snuggling with Jack when we got home.
Wyatt is the star student next week. And before I go, here is a cute pic of Jack with his Lego dragon he received for Christmas from Aunt JJ and Uncle Jeff.






No comments:
Post a Comment