Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I am Obsessed.

Have you seen the show "Fixer Upper?"  I am obsessed with it.  OBSESSED.  I get so excited when I look on the DVR and a new show is recorded.  I even thought about moving to Waco, Texas so Joanna and Chip could renovate and decorate a home for us.   Or I could paint my whole house white and cover the walls with shiplap.
I went shopping last weekend with my good friend Katie and her sister-in-law.  And Katie had heard about an amazing new shop in M-town (M-town is where we go to shop).


I could not believe it.  The entire store reminded me of Fixer Upper.  I couldn't of dreamt up a more perfect store (ok...it would be more perfect if it wasn't an hour and a half away but I will take it!)   The store had distressed and painted furniture, amazing light fixtures, jewelry, home decor...I wanted one of each item.   Here is a picture of just one of the four light fixtures I wanted to take home with me.
 I mean, how cute is this place?  Katie is quite cute herself (checking out in the pic below).

 That is Katie's hand to the right of this picture holding that great "cantina" sign we bought for our friend's birthday.  It is awesome!
  I am pretty sure the owner had a booth in the antique shop I visit and it was the main reason why I even went to that antique shop.  But the booth disappeared and now I know why!  The owner (above behind the counter) said they have been turning over inventory constantly.  I can't wait to go back!

No comments: