Thursday, February 26, 2015

Favorite things.

Some things I am loving right now (other than "Fixer Upper" and that lovely Gaines family I already blogged about):
1.  These granola bars from Yummy Mummy Kitchen.

They are vegan, easy to make and the boys love them.  They love them in their lunch box or after school.  They have almond butter, coconut oil, oats, maple syrup, rice krispies, and I mix in chia sees and hemp seeds and you just mix it all in one bowl and put it in the pan.  No baking and they are fun to make.  What is not to love?

2.  This picture of Avery.   I don't know why I just love it.

3.  These two necklaces.  I don't wear them together but did for this pic (sorry for the crazy close-up).
Stella and Dot Necklace ... I love that this necklace arrived with three different clasp lengths on the back.  How smart it that?  So it fits me closer to the neck which I like.  And this feather necklace from Summer Ellis.  I am horrible about taking off jewelry before I get in the shower so the feather necklace has already tarnished on me.  But I love it and may have to buy another in the future and just be more careful with it.

 4.  Tortillaland tortillas.  I cringe at all the ingredients in most pre-packaged tortillas so Geoff has tried several recipes to find the best one.  They aren't necessarily nutritious but at least we know the 4-5 ingredients that are in the recipe.  But if we want something quick the Tortillaland tortillas are so good.  You heat each tortilla for 30 seconds on each side and they bubble up and are such a treat.   One night we made 18--I had one and Geoff and the kids finished off the whole rest of the pack.

5.  Sawyer Fredericks performance of "The Voice".  I am obsessed with it.


No comments: