Wednesday, February 25, 2015

First Hair Cut 17 February 2015

Avery's hair had gotten so long.  And very tangly.  If you can't tell from pictures, her hair is always in her face because she puts up quite a battle when it is time to comb her hair.  She finds a hair clip or ponytail holder and tears it out of her hair.  So I wasn't too surprised when she got upset when I told her she and I were going to get our hair cut.  I guess the word "cut" probably sounds scary when I think about it!  
Well, this is 3 years, 4 months and about 3 weeks of hair growth.


 It was time.
 She was not thrilled when she got in the chair.
 She didn't make a sound the whole time.
 What is it with hair?  I got a little anxious here...when the first cut was coming.  We went for two inches off all around.

 She started to brighten up.

 She held still as a statue.  And when Aleshya told her to look down...
 She took it seriously.  She kept looking DOWN, DOwN, DoWn....
 There you are.
     Hey sweet face.
 I think she kind of loved the mirror.  And the blow dryer.




 I mean, these are Christmas morning, it's my birthday, Disney World-level smiles.


 I love  it.  Her hair looked thicker and healthier and her curl has even come back.

No comments: