Our friends that live up the street moved here from Texas. They have four kids (including twins) and their oldest son is Jack and Wyatt's age. Their mom Erin is adamant they keep swimming regularly even here. She has managed to borrow passes from various homeowners to get us into the local resort pool. We are trying to go once a week. We have made three trips in three weeks so we are doing well so far!
Wyatt had quite the get-up on one afternoon so I had to get a picture. We went swimming right after their last day of school before the break. Their teacher made them scarves with their names on them. Wyatt is wearing his new scarf. And his swim trunks. And his Sorel boots. The other thing I notice in this picture is Jack's jacket. We bought that two years ago at a ski swap and it was enormous on him. We had to roll up the sleeves all last winter. And I just noticed they look slightly short! 

It is even more fun because you can still see snow outside the windows of the pool and I always feel like I am on a vacation at a resort when we go there. This picture is hilarious to me. All the kids (but Avery) took a hot tub break and they look like teenagers to me. The funny part. If you look carefully there is a man in the hot tub - poor guy - he's probably on vacation…he's just trying to relax in the hot tub…and then there are six kids staring at you.
This little one LOVES it. She starts jumping up and down saying "poohll" "poohl" or "I swim" "I swim".


2 comments:
Too cute. Little K is loving swimming right now too!
Too cute. Little K is loving swimming right now too!
Post a Comment