Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Day Skate

New Year's Day was the busiest we have ever seen our local rink.  We had to wait in line (unheard of around here) to pay and get skates.  We got Avery the smallest skates they had (size 8) to let her skate for the first time (she wears a size 4).
Testing it out.  
 Off they go!



J did awesome skating - even on his own.  I am crazy about this kid.  
 We met up with our some friends…look at little Bella posing for the camera (can you tell her mama is a professional photographer?)
Wyatt really took off and had a great time.  Geoff got quite the leg and back workout on New Year's Day.  Avery and I both had a head cold but she was the trooper and kept going and going.
W is also getting more and more independent every day.  He skated most of the time with his friend D.
 Taking a break.

Skate turn-in…I'd say the ice rink started the year off right.
 Welcome 2014!  Happy New Year!

No comments: