Mid-September we drove to CA to meet our friends at the fair. You would think Avery had been going to the fair her whole life. She was all about it. 
After the merry-go-round, Avery and I rode on a bumpy, flying car ride. Then we went to this much more age-appropriate ride for her and they wouldn't let her on. The man simply said "she can't go on this ride. She is not 30" tall." Avery turned around and had the "I am crying so hard but not making any noise" face. She knew exactly what he meant. Poor thing. I guess the previous ride was an "unregulated ride". Great. Here she is, watching everyone else on the ride without her.
Tyler and Tori rocked the big slide.
We moved to the train ride Avery could go on. Here she is riding with Wyatt. It was hot that day so we had a whole crew of kids with pink cheeks.


We took a break for lunch and to look at the exhibits.
Back to the rides! I love that Tori and Bella are throwing their hands up on this Gator ride and the boys are just serious. They would look serious/bored on each ride then get off each ride and say "I love it! I want to do it again." 

Tyler and Jack.
Fun day!










No comments:
Post a Comment