We had quite a crazy week in September. I flew to Denver overnight to meet my dad for a work meeting. Geoff caught the flu while I was gone...ugh. I returned home and we left a day and a half later to drive to Reno. Geoff had a work trip and we went with him and another family in our squadron. We got to our hotel room late and finally got everyone to bed between 9-10, then I woke up at midnight and got sick...all night. I was so worried the kids would get sick. Geoff missed the first day of his course and took the kids to a safari/zoo, the pool, to the casinos with Katie and her kids. Luckily I felt well enough the next day for him to go to his course and Katie, the kids, and I spent about five hours in a very fun store called Scheels. It is this crazy large store/museum/carousel/hunting/outdoor gear/restaurant all-in-one.
Katie and the kids ready for their turn on the carousel.
I love that when they were waiting, Tyler got so excited he just hugged Jack.
The next day we went back with Geoff and he even had trouble getting out of the store. Wyatt was kind enough to try on some clothes for him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment