I wish I could say I captured a ton of awesome first day pictures of the boys. But it just didn't happen. We were rushing, the sun came up just as the boys came out to get pics in our front yard (and then forget about it). So these three pics are the best I could get. If the boys have to look at the sun and squint they are miserable. Then I try to move somewhere else outside and have troubles with that. These were the best three I could get. I wish I could get a do-over. 

They have a good class and a great teacher. Unfortunately their teacher is gone until almost Christmas on maternity leave. Not sure what class sizes are running everywhere else, but their class has one teacher and 25 kids. Have a great first day of school Jack and Wyatt!


No comments:
Post a Comment