Saturday, October 12, 2013

September

The summer disappeared.  September disappeared.  School started, schedules started, Grammy and Grandpa came for a visit, Papap and Grandma came for a visit, I went to Portland one weekend, Denver one weekend, we went to Reno for four days, and Avery and Geoff celebrated birthdays-there was just a lot going on!   I have to back-up some after neglecting the blog for almost two months!
We really enjoyed our little garden this summer.  The plants are so much bigger now then even when I took these pictures but the recent 30 degree weather at night is doing them in.  
   Wyatt is helping me pick some tomatoes.
Grandpa and Grammy arrived at the tail end of August/beginning of September.
We went to the lake one day.
    We took the dogs and they loved it.  
   We rented a pedal boat and the kids really loved that.
 
    Avery is very fond of any activity involving her life jacket.  Life jacket=fun!
 We went to Crater Lake to do some more exploring and hiking.
We went to a couple of waterfalls.  Wyatt had a boat with him - he was excited about making a stream for it to go down the rocks.


    And then...(I love the drama Avery is creating in this photo), as if she is saying "stop!  hold everything!
   school started.  

No comments: