J and W took their time opening their cards...many of the cards had activities to do...star wars stickers...
They loved their gift from baby sister.
A Lego jet...that can convert into a boat and into a jeep...and into a toaster! Just kidding! It does convert to three different items (I just can't remember which three at the moment.) Geoff and I had fun helping the boys build their Legos while we watched the London Olympics.
Avery eating breakfast and keeping an eye on all of the activities.
Wyatt looking kind-of-like-a statue with his cake. Refusing to give me a real smile...
J looking sweet and SIX!
...and making rocket-size wishes.....
Wyatt wasn't settling for just six simple candles. No...he hunted for our dinosaur candles left from last year and also found a random "6" candle from Geoff's "26th" birthday a while ago....and pressed them into that itty bitty cake. Wish away and dream big Wyatt!!
Here we go. Now that is the smile I was hoping to catch. The one that makes your eyes light up.

Happy Birthday to you both. We can't thank God enough for bringing you into our lives. We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment