I was really impressed...you can tell they have someone who continually runs the program--they had lots of activities and crafts. The boys loved it. And were especially wanting to see Santa and tell him (for the second day in a row) their one Christmas wish:
"A remote control train."
Both of them want the same thing.
I was just impressed that they willingly went to Santa both times.
Today:
J and W did all the activities. I loved how a lot of the activities mimicked two very popular pastimes here in town. Hunting:
And fishing:
And of course, you can't really call it a "party" unless someone is making animals or swords out of balloons:

And finally, Geoff got the boys to do a "hero shot" on the ladder by putting a hand on their hip.
Hope you are enjoying your holidays!
1 comment:
Love the family pictures by the jet. Those are keepers :)
Post a Comment