Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Express

On Saturday the Holiday Express was in our town providing a train ride with Santa for members of the military and their family.
We rode out for a half hour or so, ate snacks, had drinks and hot chocolate...
...then Santa arrived and passed out train ornaments and posed for pictures with anyone...
...I could only get the boys to go because I told them they could tell him what they wanted again just to make sure he knew...

"remote control train"

J wasn't feeling 100% and I know Geoff and I were WORE out from this past week. We all woke up to colds on Saturday and the boys both have pink eye. Yay.
Here is a pic from a serious Saturday session of pancake making.

1 comment:

Lisa G said...

pink eye...yuck! we haven't had that lovely experience yet! love the boys' room, especially that dresser in the corner with the lantern on it!