When we were in CA I saw this commerical featuring Pierce Brosnan (next post).
Have you seen it? Probably not bc it only has a few thousand hits. It really bothered me...and the images just break my heart.
I hate when politicians make promises to get elected then change their minds. It quotes President Barack Obama saying "Allowing Japan to continue commercial whaling is unacceptable." 3/16/08 And now reports are that the current administration is going to support commercial whaling.
So I just sent a message to the President and to the Prime Minister of Japan's office.
Feeling very official.
Please visit this website: http://www.savethewhalesagain.com/
and read about it.watch about it.at least sign the petition...the one needing 1 million signatures and has just around 200,000.
I for one don't want to see whales only in museums and extinct in my lifetime or my childrens' lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment