We had such a nice day outside today - have I said how glorious the weather is here right now?


W and Papap:

First we saw some homemade bikes participating in a Kinetic Challenge.
The lake was beautiful and crystal clear. I am not normally a big lake person but I would swim in this lake! There was a little swimming area that we will definitely be back to try out when it is a little warmer. Maybe in August?! But we decided to rent some type of boat before we headed home. Papap wanted a motor boat but I didn't think the cost was worth just a short trip. So I convinced him to just do a pedal boat. That way the boys could sit closer to the water and it was $12 bucks. Papap and W heading toward the boat:
J getting in his life jacket:W enjoying the boat ride:
J on the boat:W and Papap:
Feeding some ducks from the boat...
Our friends Rob and Rich took the bike and hiking trails in the area were amazing so we have that on our "to do list" as well.
And I think the boys enjoyed this stagecoach kid's ride as much as the boat ride. Just 25 cents.
Giddi-yap!

No comments:
Post a Comment