I've been wanting to get a picture of the boys or one of the boys standing next to Katy to show their height in comparison to hers.
Here is the best I could get. They just all move to fast and just don't sit still for any length of time....unless they all see a squirrel which is what they are looking at while I took this pic.
They are getting so big! I can't believe it. I also can't believe they are getting out of their cribs. Holy cow!! Love the Gymboree outfits, too. I got Nick that plane shirt on the clearance rack. Love it. Whatever are you going to do about those sneaky monkeys!!!??!?!
3 comments:
I bet Katy makes a nice pony for the boys! I like the pictures of the boys passed out on the airplane. If only all trips with kids went that smoothly!
They are getting so big! I can't believe it. I also can't believe they are getting out of their cribs. Holy cow!! Love the Gymboree outfits, too. I got Nick that plane shirt on the clearance rack. Love it. Whatever are you going to do about those sneaky monkeys!!!??!?!
WOW. That's a dog...And the boys are not only getting bigger, but is it possible cuter??
Post a Comment