I just put the boys down for a nap and started to clean the kitchen. I waited. Waited to hear a thump on the ground, a knock on the door, something to clue me in that W was out of his crib. Geoff said that when he went to get them this morning W was on the floor playing with his trucks and J was still trying to sleep.
I heard J's sleepy cry meaning he was trying to go to sleep. Poor guy is battling a cold and almost fell asleep eating his lunch...but I also heard some suspicious giggling.
I slowly opened the door a crack to see W's crib e.m.p.t.y. I opened the door further and found him straddling J's back giggling and trying to squish him while J was trying to go to sleep! So not only did he climb out of his crib...he then climbed into J's crib to harrass him! Little stinker!
Time to put the video monitor back up. We knew we would need it again soon.
1 comment:
Well, now what? I don't think a video monitor will keep them from doing the climbing. Maybe those net things? I'd probably give my girls a you-know-what. Good luck with this. My girls never figured it out, but K was out at 16 months and A at 18 months. Maybe a dog kennell. :)
Post a Comment