Monday, February 4, 2008

Please excuse me for STARING...


I can't help it. I stare at the boys all the time. I think they are catching on. The other day I was holding W in my lap. He had just woken up and I was looking (ok, staring) right at his profile. He opened his eyes really wide, and without turning his head, rolled his eyes away from me, than rolled his eyes all the way towards me as if he is saying "C'mon mom, WHAT are you looking at?" I busted up laughing and so did he. Just so darn cute.

Fun park trip this weekend:

W in a "bigger boy" swing




Higher higher!


And this morning...those curls were begging to have their picture taken...

W playing fetch with Katy...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that's so cute! is that the park near your house you were telling me about? that looks really nice!

AFJ said...

Yes...just over a mile away...big kid park and a "tot spot" part...there is even a splash pool (mostly just water shooting up from the ground) right next door for the summer. There is a rock climbing wall on one part of it too.
I have a feeling we will be frequenting that park A LOT. =)