Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally....PiCtUrEs!


I found an old cord that works with my new camera so I could finally upload our pictures...about time because I had 350-ish pictures to upload!
Here are a few from the month of January.

Happy New Year! (gotta love the boys' ski hats and sandals):
J saw Daddy leaning on the air mattress and decided to lounge with him:
The dogs doing some early morning squirrel hunting at our new place:
Our back yard and beautiful new view of the water:

Helping us unpack...
The boys' new room:
W sitting at his new little table (which is the same table my brother and I used when I was little - 30 some years ago):
J looking cool...
W performing the infamous family nose seal:

Sharing a "moment"...with an affectionate head butt...(please excuse J's very saggy diaper)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

the house looks nice. the boys room is a great color! where are their CrAzY name letters?? :) any word yet back from the doctor?

i updated our website too.

christie said...

I agree with Melissa, the house does look nice! Don't you just love the one car carport? Ours is exquisite!
I can't believe how big the boys are getting, they are SO cute!
I will pray for Jack and for you guys to have peace in the meantime. Hopefully/prayerfully it will turn out to be nothing! Like you said though, it's a blessing that the nurse found it and you can get it checked out to make sure.
You are living in the land of where Todd and Christie began:), and the home of my alma mater Niceville Senior High School, Go Eagles! Ugh, that was a long time ago and I'm getting old! Visit Yamato in Ft. Walton or Sakura in Destin and eat some sushi for us, those are our favorite places:)

AFJ said...

Hi Melissa and Christie!
Yes, the house is surprisingly in good shape for its age and number of occupants!
Thank you for the prayers for Jack...no word except for a letter changing his doctor so I have to call about why they did that.
M, I haven't put up their crazy letters yet...maybe over their closets....and C, we will have to try the restaurants you mentioned...thanks for the tips and so good to hear from you! Miss you guys!